Friday, September 21, 2012

Notes from readings: CLT, C-R and etc

CLT, Communicative Language Teaching. There are various approaches to consider but for my kids class, the combination of comprehensible input and output with some grammatical feature of the target language to raise Ss's consciousness is the first one to examine. I feel comfortable with the idea and would like to do AR on it. I haven't find any particular focus of the teaching using the approach yet but I will do so while I start applying the idea.

ER plus comprehension questions and discussion might be the plan. I need to consider alternatives but I think the plan sound doable immediately.

I've been finding a lot of new ideas and views. I am so thrilled and feel flow in reading at the moment.

Soon, skype discussion will start with other participants and our tutor. Oh, I can't wait!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment